Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Weekend


  Memorial Weekend
On Memorial Day Weekend i hang out with my family the whole three day weekend. We went to the Mall (Stonewood Mall) and bought some clothes and ate there, it was a good day. And then the next day we went to the park where it was beautiful and my mom started taking a lot of photo because it was such a good park but can’t remember what park was it called. We just played and had fun and had also a panic there. The final day was we just was home taking about what we going to do tomorrow and my parents asked us did u have any homework and i did so i started to do it. Also they help me with it and after started to remember about all the people that was not here with us anymore. And that's what i did on my Memorial Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment