Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring Break Week


Spring Break
  Over my spring break i was writing goals on what to do this week. So one of my goals was to wake up at 8:00am to go to debs park to play soccer with my friends. So i did that on Monday the start of spring break and then i made another goal which was to go visit my aunt’s has to have a family dinner in long beach. So me and my family drove over there to eat tacos cause that is what they made we went on Wednesday. And then i was thinking of what next should i do so i decided to go to my cousin pool on Friday. So i went had a good time after the pool we ate hot dogs, it was a really fun time. And finally i wrote my final goal it was to have a family reunite at my aunt big new house for easter we have food and had a egg fight on the backyard and on the eggs they have baby powder they surprised me with it on my head, it was a good spring break for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment