Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Class Evaluation


  1. What I like about this class was that we got to explore the internet and so new thing each and every while like learning how to do new commands like copy paste and opening a excel document and learn cool tricks on word and excel documents.
  2. There was nothing that I don't like about this class.
  3. I have nothing to improve in this class beside always bringing my life planning journals.  
  4. To be honest there weren't any highlights in this class besides learning how to use the keyboard more properly.
  5. In fact Yes I did do well in this class because this class wasn't hard enough because if you were to chose the right it will be a piece of cake.
  6. Sometimes I do but not always, lets just say that there in brained into my head it will always be apart of me, no matter where I go.
  7. I am always commit to be a CTR person even if someone is being a jerk to me, I will just say this " I don't have time to mess with a nobody like you." :)
  8. In fact yes. yes what? I will teach others how to be a teach others how to be a CTR person no matter what the cost is.
  9. What I remember about this class was, a man that always chose the right and the that man is Mr. Haymore

No comments:

Post a Comment