Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Day

 


Thanksgiving is a national day celebrated in Canada and the United States. But right now we are going to be talking about United States. Thanksgiving is on November 24 on Thursday, on this day people get their friends and family members to get together for a special meal. The meal often include turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry juice, gravy, pumpkin pie, and vegetables. There is also parades in some towns and cities where there is christmas shopping and some people go on a four day weekend and spent time with their friends or family on vacation. We celebrated Thanksgiving because, to thanks for this year and thanks for whatever you're thankful for. And today i will tell you what am i thankful for.
1. My family 2. My friends 3. Food 4. Ps4 5. My phone 6. An education 7. House 8. My life 9. God 10. My freedom  11. Clothes  12. Money

No comments:

Post a Comment